FAQ

WHAT TYPE OF CAMERA DO YOU USE?
I shoot with a Canon EOS Rebel T2i, a Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS and/or my iPhone 5 with various apps.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

WHAT SOFTWARE DO YOU USE?
I use PhotoScape because I'm a poor librarian, but I love it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
WHAT BRAND & COLOR RED LIPSTICK DO YOU WEAR?
In 90% of the pictures you see of me with red lipstick on it is L'Oréal Infallible in Beyoncé's Red (#300) because that bad boy does not come off and I don't have to reapply it constantly. The other 10% of the time I'm either wearing Revlon Just Bitten in Gothic, M.A.C. Kanga-Rouge (Unfortunately this was a limited edition color), M.A.C. Ruby Woo or Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Reverb.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  
WHICH ARE YOUR FAVORITE BLOG HOPS?
I participate in the following blog hops...

MONDAY

TUESDAY


WEDNESDAY

FRIDAY
Photobucket

SUNDAY


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
 

No comments:

Post a Comment