MENU

June 4, 2018

Getting Ready For Croatia

Justin and I are going to Croatia! So as I've done for the majority of my other travels, I've collected links to articles and blog posts about traveling in Croatia. And even though we aren't going for another couple of months I thought I'd share my current findings because someone else might find them useful.

So here's what I've put together as of thus far, and since we're bopping around while we're in Croatia, I figured I'd break the links up to the specific places we're panning on hitting up while we're there...

Split
♥ Emma's Travel Tales -- Stunned By Split
♥ Girl Vs Globe -- Party Girl Guide to Split, Croatia
♥ The Modern Jetsetter -- 48 Hours in Split, Croatia
♥ Solo Traveler -- Split, Croatia: A Perfect Port and More
♥ Two Blue Passports -- Spotted In Split

Hvar
♥ Blonde Atlas -- Hvar Travel Guide
♥ Epepa Travel Blog -- The Secret Beaches Of Hvar
♥ Epepa Travel Blog -- Top 10 Things To Do In Hvar Island
♥ One Day In A City -- One Day In Hvar
♥ Solo Traveler -- Solo Travel Destination: Hvar, Croatia 
♥ Two Blue Passports -- Island Hopping In Croatia: 2 Days On Hvar
♥ Unlocking Kiki -- The Best View In Hvar
♥ Unlocking Kiki -- Do’s & Dont’s Of Hvar
♥ The World Pursuit -- Things To On Hvar Island, Croatia + Important Travel Info

Korčula
♥ Adventurous Kate Solo Female Travel Blog -- Korčula: In The Land Of Marco Polo
♥ One Day In A City -- One Day In Korčula
♥ Unlocking Kiki -- 8 Things You Must Do in Korčula

Dubrovnik
♥ A Guide To Beaches In Dubrovnik: Dubrovnik Beach Hotels, Beach Map & More
♥ Adventurous Kate Solo Female Travel Blog -- Dubrovnik Survival Guide
♥ Bruised Passports -- Roadtrippin’ Croatia: Dubrovnik Love
♥ Emma's Travel Tales -- The Beauty Of Dubrovnik
♥ Solo Traveler -- Solo Travel Destination: Dubrovnik, Croatia
♥ The Travel Hack -- Wowed By Dubrovnik In Just One Day
♥ Travels & Treats
♥ Two Blue Passports -- Dobar Dan Dubrovnik
♥ Unlocking Kiki -- The Charming Old City of Dubrovnik

Miscellaneous
♥ Adventurous Kate Solo Female Travel Blog -- 100 Travel Tips For Croatia
♥ ArboursAbroad -- 12 Things To Know About Renting A Car In Croatia
♥ The Blonde Abroad
♥ Condé Nast Traveler -- Island-Hopping In Croatia
♥ Fathom
♥ Notes On Traveling -- Public Transport 101 – Croatia
♥ Travel Fashion Girl -- What To Wear In Croatia: A Packing List

As we have in the past, Justin and I watched Anthony Bourdain to check out his recommendations.

Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (2005–2012)
  • Season Eight, Episode Three: Croatian Coast
 Have any of you been to Croatia before? If so I'd love some suggestions!

No comments :

Post a Comment