MENU

April 8, 2019

Overdue Archives | Adventures In Costa Rica

Today marks a year since Justin and I went to Costa Rica on our impromptu adventure and since I didn't really write anything about the trip at the time, I thought that I'd just share some of the photos we took during our two weeks there.


While we were there, we took a day trip to Nicaragua and here are pictures from that day...


As you can probably tell, we went on a bunch of random excursions while we were there. And when we weren't out fishing, snorkeling, looking at volcanoes and trying to be friends with the wildlife, we were drinking at the pool.

It was a great trip, even with me getting e. coli and a bacterial infection while there.

So, have you ever taken an impromptu vacation? If  you have, lemme know where you went and how it came about!

1 comment :