MENU

November 5, 2019

Movie Trailer | Bad Boys For Life

Recently I was sent the newest trailer for Bad Boys For Life (2020) which hits theaters January 17th, 2020. And as I mentioned in my last post about the movie, I love me some Will Smith thus I thought that I'd share it with you...
 photo Bad-Boys-3-Theatrical-poster-2019_zpshxoryujp.jpg
Official Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | #BadBoysForLife
The Bad Boys Mike Lowrey (Will Smith) and Marcus Burnett (Martin Lawrence) are back together for one last ride in the highly anticipated Bad Boys For Life.

Directors: Adil El Arbi & Bilall Falla
Screenplay: Joe Carnahan & Chris Bremner
Story: Peter Craig, Joe Carnahan & Chris Bremner
Producers: Jerry Bruckheimer & Will Smith
Executive Producers: Doug Belgrad, Barry Waldman, Chad Oman & Mike Stenson
Cast: Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Vanessa Hudgens, Alexander Ludwig, Charles Melton, Paola Nunez, Kate Del Castillo, Nicky Jam & Joe Pantoliano

Personally, I'm excited to see the final installment of Bad Boys franchise. What about you? Are you down for one last ride with Mike and Marcus. Lemme know!

No comments :

Post a Comment