MENU

November 24, 2019

Sunday Steal

1. You Can Breathe Underwater Or Be Able To Fly. Which One Would You Choose & Why?  
I'm a Pisces that grew up by the beach, so I'd have to go with breathe underwater because I love swimming.

2. What's Your Go To Order At A Café?  
Cappuccino or a double espresso.

3. Where Do You Feel The Safest?  
With my family and friends.

4. What Is The One Book Or Book Series You Could Reread Without Getting Bored For The Rest Of Time?  
"The Godfather" by Mario Puzo or the "Harry Potter" series by J.K. Rowling.

5. You Will Receive Ten Million Dollars, But You Need To Spend One Million Dollars In 24 Hours To Receive The Other Nine Million Tax Free (And You Can’t Tell Anyone What You’re Doing). What Do You Spend It On? 
I'd start off spending it on practical things, like paying off my student loan debt but then I'd ball the fuck out and order a Tesla Founder's Series Roadster for $250,000 and a bunch of stuff from Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Versace. Then I'd book a trip for me and all my friends for somewhere crazy when I can tell them about the money.

6. What Was Your Favorite Vacation To Date? 
Oh, I've gone on some amazing trips. I guess I'd have to go with either Spain or Japan.

7. Is There Any Scent That Reminds You Of A Specific Memory? What Is The Scent & What Does It Remind You oOf?  
Honeysuckles make me think of my grandmother watching my sister and I on the weekends in the summer.

8. What Is Your Favourite TV Series? Do You Have Just One Or More? 
Gilmore Girls (2000-2007)

9. They Say That In Life You Need To Try Everything. Are There Things You Will Never Try?  
I will not bungee jump and I will not eat bugs.

10. If I Ask You To Close Your Eyes & Remember A Picture Of You, What Do You See?  
I see me with Justin.

11. What Was Your Childhood Bedroom Like?
Well my teenage bedroom was covered with posters and picture from floor to ceiling.

12. Are You A GoodWill, Or Any Second Hand Store Customer?  
Oh I love thrift stores. Some of my favorite pieces have come from hunting at Savers.

13. How Do You Feel About The Death Penalty?  
There are people out there that 100% deserve the death penalty.

14.  If You Could Live In Any Fictional World, Where Would It Be?  
I'd love to live somewhere with tons of magic, so I could totally mess with whatever realm or alternate reality Sabrina or Harry Potter lives in.

15. Do You Believe In Ghosts/Spirits & Have You Had Any Experiences With Them?
Yup yup yup. I have a ghost in my apartment. My uncle's house is haunted. Weird shit has happened at my parents' house. I a million percent believe in ghosts.

2 comments :

  1. the problem with the death penalty is that some of those people put to death are later proven to have been innocent. I would rather incarcerate them for life without possibility of parole than risk killing an innocent person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, there are cases like Rodney Reed's where he has been on death row for over twenty years and evidence has proven that he didn't kill Stacey Stites but the judge wouldn't allow it until the The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals stepped in.

      But there are people who have committed heinous crimes who deserve the death penalty. It's ridiculous to me that there are people who have raped and murdered people who get like five years in jail.

      Sorry, I listen to too many true crime podcasts and it just makes me so mad that people who have done such horrible things get such lenient sentences.

      Delete