MENU

November 11, 2019

What I Bought | Sephora Beauty Insider Holiday Bonus Edition

As you may or may not know, Sephora's Beauty Insider Holiday Bonus sale is going on until midnight tonight. And because I am a makeup junkie who enjoys knowing what other people are purchasing and loving, I thought that I'd share with all of you what I ended up buying from the sale as of thus far. But first here is the breakdown of the discounts from the website...
As of this sale I am a Rouge member, which means that I spend $1,000+ a year and thus I get 20% off during the sale. I also pay $15.00 a year for the Sephora FLASH Subscription, aka 2-day shipping. All which means that I have almost everyone I know asking me to order them stuff this weekend because no one else (Minus Day and Liz) spends as much money as I do at Sephora yearly.

Now that I've re-confirmed that I'm ridiculous, here are the goodies that I purchased for myself over the weekend...
There was no makeup in this particular haul because my skin has been crazy for the past couple of weeks and I wanted to focus on skin care, plus I recently purchased the Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Foundation ($47.00) and the Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer ($31.00). So I had no need for new makeup.

Have you picked up anything from the sale? Are you thinking about picking anything up? What tier Beauty Insider are you? Or do you not care about beauty products at all? Lemme know! 

No comments :

Post a Comment