MENU

January 19, 2020

Sunday Steal

1. Did You Marry Your High School Sweetheart?  
As a matter of fact I did!

2. Type Of Car?
Saturn

3. What Kind Of Job?  
Babysitter

4. Where Did You Live? 
Long Island

5. Were You Popular In School?  
People knew of me...

6. Were You In Choir/Band?  
Chorus

7. Ever Get Suspended?   
Nah, that was my sisters MO.

8. If You Could, Would You Go Back?   
Hell no.

9. Still Talk To The Person That You Went To Prom With?  
I went to my prom with Justin, so yeah. I don't talk to the kid I used to go to prom my junior year.

10. Did You Skip School?
Nope. If I didn't want to go to school I'd just try to ask my dad if I could stay home.

11. Go To All The Football Games?
Nope. Our school was not known for football.

12. Favorite Subjects?  
Chorus and psychology were my favorites.

13. Do You Still Have Your Yearbook?  
Yup

14. Did You Follow The "Original" Career Path?  
No because I can't do math, thus I couldn't pass Psych Stats in college.

15. Do You Still Have Your Class Ring?  
I never had my own but I have Justin's class ring.

16. Favorite Teacher?   
My chorus/music theory teacher.

17. What was your style? 
Comfy clothing with a handful of trendy pieces.

18. Favorite Shoes?  
Sketcher.

19. Favorite Thing To Eat For Lunch?  
Doritos bagels. Everything bagel with cream cheese and Nacho Doritos. 

20. Favorite Band?  
Incubus

21. High School Hair?  
Phil would tell you it was "bandana" because I wore bandanas everyday.

22. How Old When You Graduated?
Eighteen

No comments :

Post a Comment