MENU

March 1, 2020

Months In Review: January & February 2020


JANUARY
♥ Spending time with my cousin while she was visiting.
♥ Going to the vineyard with Justin, Day, Toni and Maddie.
♥ Watching all the John Wick movies with Justin, Gino and Christina.
♥ Planning mine and my coworker's trip to Nashville for PLA 2020.
♥ Celebrating Max's first birthday party.
♥ Attending "Favorite Page #1's" baby shower.

FEBRUARY
♥ Going to Nashville to attend PLA 2020.
♥ Seeing Brass Against at Le Poisson Rouge with my friends from work.
♥ Mimi being my Valentine (Even though she broke up with me after lunch).
♥ Impromptu dinner with friends.
♥ The first Fat Kid of 2020.
♥ Hanging out at Phil's house with the crew.
♥ Picking out the date for Beer Olympics 2020.
♥ Justin getting me a mini box of roses from Venus et Fleur for Valentine's Day.

 
JANUARY
Getting Ready For PLA 2020 In Nashville

FEBRUARY
This Just Pinned: Valentine's Day Edition


I went the entire month of January without posting a single picture on Instagram


Captain America (2011)
Captain America Winter Soldier (2014)
The Outsider (2020-Present)
The Avengers (2012)
John Wick (2014)
John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017)
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum (2019)
AJ and The Queen (2020-Present)
Lego Masters (2020-Present)
Cheer (2020-Present)
Bonding (2019-Present)
Haunting in the Heartland (2020-Present)


"Know My Name" by Chanel Miller

No comments :

Post a Comment