MENU

April 8, 2020

Trolls World Tour At Home Premiere Party Guide

As you may or may not know, I'm a big fan of the movie Trolls (2016) thanks to Toni's kids forcing me to watch it one day while I was at their house years ago. And because of that, I am way more excited than I probably should be for Trolls World Tour (2020) to be available On Demand this Friday, April 10th.

 
  Official Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | #TrollsWorldTour

Like, I'm so excited to watch Trolls World Tour on Friday that I'm going to try to get my sister and my cousin (Who are both also very excited for the movie but actually have children to watch it with) to have a Trolls World Tour Zoom party with me.

Thankfully I don't have to do much in terms of trying to figure out what we should do before and after the movie because someone's already done all of that. And because I'm a librarian who loves to share information, I thought I'd share it with all of you in case you're looking to throw a Trolls World Tour party too...

YOUR GUIDE TO A “TROLLS WORLD TOUR” 
WATCH AT HOME PREMIERE PARTY 


First and foremost you need some decor... So grab the kiddies and create some fun DIY Trolls props and decorations that’ll bring your at-home premiere experience to life! Bring out your artistic side by learning how to draw your favorite Trolls with Director Walt Dohrn and Animator Tim Heitz, make your very own Tiny Diamond glasses, or select from several coloring pages to bring color to your big night! If you’re looking for more insporation check out other fun crafty ideas here.


Once everything is decorated you'll need to get your snacks in order. So grab some colorful fruits, veggies, candy treats and of course popcorn for everyone to enjoy! If you have time and really want to rock it out in the kitchen check out these fun recipes that are sure to impress.


After the snacks are all sorted out you need to figure out your outfits (If you've been around for awhile, you know that I love costume parties and themed occassions). Have some fun putting together Trolls-inspired looks for the whole family! There are plenty of characters to choose from including: Poppy, Branch, and new characters like Barb, Tiny Diamond, Tresillo and many others that all represent different genres of music. Glam up from head to toe and for the adventurous, learn how to color your hair Trolls style! Check out all the characters there are to draw inspiration from!

And personally I think this should all be done while rocking out to the Trolls and Trolls World Tour soundtracks, which are both currently available for streaming on Apple Music and Spotify (For other listening options click here).


Once you've got everything set up and everyone is dressed, go enjoy the movie! Trolls World Tour will be available On Demand with Spanish-language SAP option through Xfinity and Apple TV and also available on Prime Video, Google Play, Fandango Now and Vudu. For more details go to WatchTrolls.com.


So, what do you think? Are you as pumped as I am to watch Trolls World Tour on Friday? Are you going to throw a Trolls inspired party? Lemme know!

This post was kinda sorta sponsored but not really because I didn't actually get anything to post this and I love Trolls.

No comments :

Post a Comment