MENU

April 29, 2020

What I Bought | Sephora Beauty Insider Sale Edition

As you may or may not know, Sephora has Beauty Insider Sales biannually and this year's Spring Bonus is ending for VIB tonight at midnight and Friday, May 1st for Rouge (Sorry Insiders, your sale ended already). And because I am a makeup junkie who enjoys knowing what other people are purchasing and loving, I thought that I'd share with all of you what I ended up buying from the sale as of thus far. But first here is the breakdown of the discounts from the website...


I am a Rouge (Thank you to coworkers who have me order them stuff), which means that I spend $1,000+ a year and thus I get 20% off during the sale. I also have Sephora FLASH Subscription, aka 2-day shipping (Which I paid $15.00 a year for before hitting Rouge last fall).

Now that I've confirmed that I am a ridiculous makeup addict, here are the goodies that I purchased for myself...


Everything I purchased were products I've never tried before. So I'm excited to play around with some new products later on this week.

Have you picked up anything from the sale? Are you thinking about picking anything up? What tier Beauty Insider are you? Or do you not care about beauty products at all? Lemme know!

No comments :

Post a Comment