MENU

October 7, 2020

Movie Trailer | The Craft: Legacy

As you may or may not know, I have a soft spot in my heart for movies about witch craft. So when my sister sent me the trailer for the upcoming movie The Craft: Legacy (2020) the other day, I was beyond intrigued because I'm a big fan of The Craft (1996). And since I'm now excited for it, I thought that I'd share it with all of you...

Official Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

In Blumhouse’s continuation of the cult hit The Craft, an eclectic foursome of aspiring teenage witches get more than they bargained for as they lean into their newfound powers. 

Written and directed by Zoe Lister-Jones, the film stars Cailee Spaeny, Gideon Adlon, Lovie Simone, Zoey Luna, Nicholas Galitzine, with Michelle Monaghan and David Duchovny. Blumhouse and Red Wagon Entertainment are producing the film for Columbia Pictures.  

Genre: Thriller, Suspense, Horror
Cast: Cailee Spaeny, Gideon Adlon, Lovie Simone, Zoey Luna, Nicholas Galitzine, Michelle Monaghan and David Duchovny
Director: Zoe Lister-Jones
Producers: Douglas Wick, Lucy Fisher and Jason Blum
Executive Producers: Andrew Fleming, Lucas Wiesendanger, Daniel Bekerman, Beatriz Sequeira, Jeanette Volturno, Couper Samuelson, Zoe Lister-Jones and Natalia Anderson

I'm not going to lie, when there were first talks about rebooting The Craft (1996) I had all sorts of nope feelings because I absolutely love the movie. But after seeing the trailer and learning it's supposed to be a sequel I'm kind of excited to see it. I definitely think I'm going to try and talk my sister into a movie night at the end of the month.

What about you? Are you as intrigued as I am or are you going to skip this sequel? Lemme know!

The Craft: Legacy (2020) will be on demand starting October 28th, just in time for Halloween.

No comments :

Post a Comment