MENU

April 27, 2021

Getting Ready For Block Island, RI

Recently Day and Ryan invited Justin and I to visit Ryan's parents' house on Black Island, Rhode Island for a weekend in June. And even though Ryan has basically spent his whole life visiting Block Island (He's originally from Connecticut), I thought I'd still do a little research on things we could do while we were there. So as I've done for the majority of my other travels, I've collected links to articles and blog posts about traveling Block Island. Here's what I've put together as of thus far...

Around The World With Teacher-Traveler Lillie -- Block Island, RI: Wild Beauty & Relaxation
The Daily Adventures Of Me -- A Day Trip To Block Island, Rhode Island
Dang Travelers -- Amazing Things to Do on Block Island: Guaranteed Magic
The Edit -- Worth the Trip: Block Island
Escape Brooklyn -- Block Island, RI
Grace E Jones -- Block Island, Rhode Island // Adventures With The Goodones
Katie Wanders -- Weekender's Guide To Block Island, Rhode Island
New England With Love -- 10 Things To Do On Block Island
Urbanette -- Block Island Is The Perfect Weekend Trip
Vogue -- What’s Old Is New Again On Block Island
Wander Wisdom -- Visiting Block Island, Rhode Island

No comments :

Post a Comment