MENU

June 1, 2021

Month-In-Review: May 2021

Celebrating my sister and Mimi's birthdays.
♥ Hanging out with my family.
Going to Amanda and Joe's housewarming.
Learning about the game Kubb from Day.

Buying my plane ticket to go to Puerto Rico with Day and Toni in November.
♥ Having dinner with Justin's friend Brett and his girlfriend.
♥ Justin and Erik building patio dinning tables for me and my sister.
♥ Going to the farm to drop off the chicks with Mimi and my parents.
♥ Planning a pool party with my friends for the end of June.
♥ Seeing my friend Christine while she was up to visit her daughter from VA.
♥ My friend coming over to help Justin and I with our pool.
♥ Playing video games with Phil and Rob.
♥ Justin building me garden beds out of cinder blocks for my vegetables.
♥ Collecting new items so I can get Laveau a sibling in a month or so.


Mortal Kombat (2021)
Haunted (2018 - Present)
An American Pickle (2020)
Home Town: Takeover (2021 - Present)
Trevor Noah: Son of Patricia (2018)

No comments :

Post a Comment