MENU

June 13, 2021

Sunday Steal

1. Describe Your Phone Lock Screen
It's a real street sign from the Outer Banks that has my name on it, so no one can take my phone and say it's theirs.

2. How Often Do You Journal?
I don't anymore. I used to journal all the time when I was in high school.

3. What’s Your Favorite Thing To Teach Others?
I'm a librarian, I love teaching random things to people when teachable moments come up. Like today I taught one of my coworkers that hydrangeas absorb water through the petals.

4. How Do You Like To Spend Sundays?  
I like to spend my Sundays chilling, but I end up working on Sundays.

5. What Would You Describe As Your Kryptonite?
I'm not telling...

6. A TV Show Or Movie You Thought Was Really Bad
Justin and I recently stopped Army of The Dead (2021) ten minutes in.

7. Do You Know Your Mail Carrier? 
I know the mail carrier at my parents' house. I've only been at my house for like six month, so I do not know our mail carrier.

8. Which Regional Foods Are Your Favorite?
I have international foods I love, not really regional. I love Cuban, Thai, Japanese and Spanish food. 

9. What Was Your Life Like 20 Years Ago?
Well, twenty years ago I was 16-years-old and in high school.

10. Crafting Hobbies That You’d Like To Learn Or Improve?
We got a Cricut at work and I would like to learn how to really use it.

11. What Is Your Favorite Type Of YouTube Videos?  
I haven't watched YouTube in a minute because I love TikTok but I watched beauty YouTube.

12. Describe Your Surroundings
I'm currently at my desk at work. It has a MacBook, iMac, Dell desktop, a million cups with pens and a Switch base on it, as well as a ton of books I need to catalog.

13. You're Making A Time Capsule To Be Opened In 50 years. What 3 Things Would You Put In It?
Hmmm, I don't know...

14. Something You Learned Recently That Resonated With You.
I learn a lot of dumb hacks on TiKTok.

15. Songs That Get Stuck In Your Head Often…  
I get TikTok songs stuck in my head all the time.

No comments :

Post a Comment