MENU

July 8, 2021

Movie Trailer | Halloween Kills

If you've been lurking around here for any length of time then you know that I absolutely love the Halloween (1978) franchise, and that I'm a sucker for Michael Myers. So I obviously have to share the trailer (Which I know came out about a week ago but I've been super sick for the past two weeks) with all of you for the newest edition to the mythology, Halloween Kills (2021).

Genre: Horror, Thriller
Cast:
Cailee Spaeny, Gideon Adlon, Lovie Simone, Zoey Luna, Nicholas Galitzine, Michelle Monaghan and David Duchovny
Director:
David Gordon Green
Producers:
Douglas Wick, Lucy Fisher and Jason Blum 
Executive Producers:
Andrew Fleming, Lucas Wiesendanger, Daniel Bekerman, Beatriz Sequeira, Jeanette Volturno, Couper Samuelson, Zoe Lister-Jones and Natalia Anderson
Rated:
R

It's no secret that I didn't love Halloween (2018) because I really enjoy the idea of Michael and Laurie being related and all the complication that plays from Halloween (1978) to Halloween: Resurrection (2002) but this trailer is making me have second thoughts about it. This movie looks incredible to me and I cannot wait to drag my sister to go see it on October 15th, 2021. 

What about you? Are you going to watch it? Skip it? Lemme know!

No comments :

Post a Comment