MENU

January 16, 2022

Sunday Steal

1. Do You Buy Things When You Want Them Or Wait For Sales?
Depends on the price of the item. Clothing I'll just buy, other things I might wait for a sale.

2. Do You Think Time Moves Slowly Or Quickly?
It moves slowly while I'm working and quickly when I'm out having fun.

3. How Often Do You Spend Time Alone?
Hardly ever. I'm either at work or at home with Justin.

4. What’s Something That Has Changed In The Last Month?
I got COVID at the end of December and am still dealing with fatigue from it.

5. What’s The Best Part Of Your Job, Profession?
Low stress in comparison to other professions.

6. How Many Pens Do You Have?

I have too many pens.

7. What Are Your Healthiest Habits?
Oh, I don't have any...

8. Do You Have A Favorite Postage Stamp?
I use whatever stamps I steal from my parents.

9. Who Did You Talk To The Most This Week?
It's a tie between Justin and my sister.

10. What’s On Your Bedside Table?

I don't have a bedside table.

11. How Often Do You Try Something New?
Whenever I get a chance to.

12. What Are Some Of Your Grocery List Staples?
Lots of cheese, salmon, cilantro, rice, mushrooms, pasta, etc.

13. Do You Have A Favorite Poet?
I don't like poetry.

14. What Interesting Fact Do You Know?
I am a librarian. I know so many weird facts.

15. Do You Fold Laundry Right Away Or Do It Later?
99% of the time it gets thrown where ever it needs to go way after its been washed.

No comments :

Post a Comment