MENU

May 1, 2022

Month-In-Review: April 2022


♥ Going to Letterkenny Live at the Hulu Theater at MSG.
♥ Taking Mimi on her first thrifting excursion.
♥ Hanging out with Day, Toni, Amanda, Tom, Joe and the kids.
♥ Making plans to see The Bob's Burgers Movie (2022) in May.
♥ Waiting on line for an hour to get ramen at Ichiran with my sister, Gino and Christina.
♥ Setting up my garden beds with my parents, then going to help my sister with hers.
Decorating Easter eggs with Mimi and my sister.
♥ Going out for drinks with Toni and Will.
♥ Justin taking down the deck from the old pool in our yard.
Creating random pieces of art to hang around the house.




Bert Kreischer: Secret Time (2018)
The Cabin with Bert Kreischer (2020)
Our Great National Parks (2022)
Magnolia Workshops (2022 - Present)
Vampires In America (2022 - Present)
Ronny Chieng: Speakeasy (2022)
Dollface (2019 - Present)

No comments :

Post a Comment