MENU

June 24, 2022

Playlist | "Running From Vecna"

As you may or may not know, volume two of the fourth season of Stranger Things (2016 - Present) is being released on Netflix on Friday, July 1st 2022. And if you haven't seen volume one, you might want to stop reading and go catch up because my post is kinda spoiler-ish, not really...

For those of you that have watched it, I've been thinking a lot lately about what songs would snap me back to reality from Vecna's grasp. So I made a playlist titled "Running from Vecna" on Spotify and I made it as if it was on a cassette that holds 90 minutes worth of songs. There is not rhyme or reason to the order I put the songs in, I just know that these songs would 100% would bring me back to my realm.

Side A

  1. "Everlong" by Foo Fighters -- 4:10
  2. "Wish You Were Here" by Incubus -- 3:32
  3. "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)" by Whitney Houston -- 4:51
  4. "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence + The Machine -- 4:11
  5. "Queen of the Night" by Whitney Houston -- 3:15
  6. "Back That Ass Up" by Juvenile -- 4:25
  7. "Shake" by Ying Yang Twins feat Pitbull -- 4:01
  8. "It's Gonna Be Me" by N'Sync -- 3:12
  9.  "Brujería" by Aja -- 3:32
  10. "Bomb Intro / Pass That Dutch" by Missy Elliott -- 3:37
  11. "Shake That" by Eminem feat Nate Dogg -- 4:34
  12. "Tambourine" by Eve -- 3:12

 Side B

  1. "La Negra Tiene Tumbao" by Celia Cruz -- 4:13
  2. "Sick Sad Little World" by Incubus -- 6:23
  3. "Shots" by LMFAO feat Lil Jon -- 3:42
  4. "Get Back" by Ludacris -- 4:30
  5. "Scotty Doesn't Know" by Lustra -- 2:55
  6. "Roman's Revenge" by Nicki Minaj feat Eminem -- 4:36
  7. "Killing In The Name" by Rage Against The Machine -- 5:13
  8. "Black Velvet" by Alannah Myles -- 4:47
  9. "Amor Prohibido" by Selena -- 2:52
  10. "Juicy" by The Notorious B.I.G. -- 4:45
  11. "Alive" by Pearl Jam -- 3:24

What do you think of my list? Would any of my song choices save you? If not, what song or songs would save you from Vecna? Lemme know!

No comments :

Post a Comment