MENU

July 3, 2022

Sunday Steal

1. Favorite Thing To Do During The Summer? 
Go on adventures with Justin and my friends.

2. Favorite Cold Food/Dessert/Drink That Gets You Through The Summer Heat?
If I'm in Brooklyn visiting Day, piragua. If I'm home, good Italian ices.

3. Gone To A Drive-In Movie 
I've never actually been to a drive-in, but I want to go so badly.

4. What Are You Planning To Do This Summer?
This is the first summer in a long time that I don't have very much planned.

5. Did The Pandemic Ruin Any Summer Plans? If So, What?
In 2020 it definitely did. But, at this point it shouldn't.

6. Rode On Any Water Mobile (Jetski, Ferry, Boat, Etc)
Of course. I've been Jet skiing, on ferries and boats, rafts, etc.

7. Gone To A Summer Camp
I went to Day Camp like one summer but I hated it.

8. Been To Any Asian Country (If Not, Where Would You Go & Why? If Yes, Where Was Your Favorite?) 
Yup, I've been to Japan, China (Hong Kong) and Thailand. I loved Japan. I'd go back.

9. Been To Any African Country (If Not, Where Would You Go & Why? If Yes, Where Was Your Favorite?) 
Not yet. I really want to go to South Africa and Egypt.

10. Been To Any North American Country (If Not, Where Would You Go & Why? If Yes, Where Was Your Favorite?)
Yup, I've been to Canada and Mexico. I guess Mexico because I went in my twenties with my friends.

11. Been To Any South American Country (If Not, Where Would You Go & Why? If Yes, Where Was Your Favorite?) 
Not yet. I have been to Central America.

12. Been To Australia
Not yet, but I really want to go there and New Zealand.

13. Gone To A Festival/Fair
Tons! I've went to a Greek street festival with Justin, my sister, Erik and Mimi a few weeks ago. And I have plans to go to Lunar Faire with Eileen and Quinn at the end of this month.

14. Gone To An Amusement Park
Definitely have. I've been to Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Japan, Disney Hong Kong, Six Flags, Universal Studios Orlando, Adventureland, etc.

15. Binge Watched Five (5) Different TV Show Series (What Were They)
Binging TV is a winter sport for Justin and I, but I did just watch seasons one and two of Bling Empire (2020 - Present) last month.

No comments :

Post a Comment