MENU

August 1, 2022

Month-In-Review: July 2022


♥ Doing nothing on the Fourth of July with Justin.
♥ Going wedding dress shopping with Day and the girls.
♥ Spending a day out east with Justin, Gino and Christina to celebrate Gino's birthday.
♥ Attending my parents' block party with my sister, Erik and Mimi.
♥ Finally being able to eat vegetables from my garden.
♥ Seeing Incubus at Jone's Beach with my sister, Eileen, Natasha and Keri.
♥ My team winning our second Beer Olympics.
♥ Visiting the Old Field Point Lighthouse (1868) with Justin.
♥ Lazy charcuterie lunch with Justin, Gino, Christina and Little Christina.
♥ Planning last minute fuckery with Eileen and Quinn.





Tom Segura: Completely Normal (2014)
Tom Segura: Mostly Stories (2016)
Tom Segura: Disgraceful (2018)
Whitney Cummings: Jokes (2022)
Light & Magic (2022)
The Garden Chronicles (2022 - Present)

No comments :

Post a Comment