MENU

March 26, 2019

My Trader Joe's Favorites

As do most, I love Trader Joe's. And during my last shopping trip I thought that I should put together a list of some of my favorite items from TJ's.

So here are fifteen of my favorite Trader Joe's products in no particular order...


1. Wild Mushroom & Black Truffle Flatbread ($4.49) - Everyone in my family always has at least one of these in their freezer as a quick bite to eat. It's an oldie but a goodie...

2. Cilantro Salad Dressing ($3.49) - This is the only salad dressing I buy on a regular basis. I use it as it's intended, as well as marinade and just to drizzle on top of fish (Or chicken for Justin).

3. Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend ($1.99) - Literally, I have five of these in my spice cabinet at home and one in my desk at work. This stuff tastes good on everything.

4. Cookie Butter ($3.69) - I'm not gonna lie, I buy it to eat it out of the jar with a big spoon.

5. Cheddar Cheese With Caramelized Onions ($8.99lb) - My favorite cheese from TJ's.

6. Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls ($3.99) - These are even better if you melt their Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Butter Spread ($2.49) and spoon it on top of the cinnamon rolls before you bake them.

7. Nutritional Yeast ($2.99) - As much as I love actual cheese, I love to have this around to put on popcorn or to add to sauces to give them that cheesy flavor when I don't have any cheese in the apartment.

8. Dried Baby Bananas ($2.99) - I am not a dried fruit kind of chick, but there is something about these nanas that I love.

9. Italian Blood Orange Soda ($2.99) - Hands down my favorite beverage from TJ's.

10. Gone Berry Crazy! ($2.29) - I thought I was in love with their Gone Bananas! ($.) and then these came along... I love these for evening when I need a sweet fix. Unfortunately, I eat the whole box in one sitting.

11. Pastry Bites With Feta Cheese & Caramelized Onions ($4.99) - A must for when you're having people over and need hot appetizers.

12. Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels ($1.99 Small Box) - I don't typically like chocolate (I know... I'm a weirdo) but I love these chocolates.

13. Organic White Truffle Potato Chips ($2.99) - These are my favorite potato chips.

14. Onion Salt ($1.99) - I literally put this in everything that I cook.

15. Scalloped Crackers Trio ($3.49) - These are hands down my favorite crackers of all time. Unfortunately these seem to be a seasonal item and I can only get them around the holidays, which sucks.

And for good measure, here are a couple of Justin's favorite things from Trader Joe's...


Trader Joe's Vintage Ale ($5.99) - For the price he says this is pretty damn good.

Sliced Prosciutto ($3.99) - It's cheap and according to Justin, it's good.

Do you have any favorites from Trader Joe's that aren't on my list? If so, lemme know because I'm always on the hunt for new goodies to try.

No comments :

Post a Comment