MENU

March 25, 2019

This Is Thirty-Four | Week Three

Here's week three of my "This Is Thirty-Four" series...

March 18th, 2019 − Picked Justin up a case of those Recess seltzers.


March 19th, 2019 − Had a dentist appointment. Very exciting... I know.


March 20th, 2019 − It was one of our Pages last day at the library, so my department got her cupcakes.

 
March 21st, 2019 − I've been stuck at work all day, so here is random "artwork" that is being displayed in the hallway of my library right now.


March 22nd, 2019 − Had to teach my coworker where our table covers were and help her put them on the tables for a craft she was doing with the adult patrons.


March 23rd, 2019 − Justin, Kris, Erik, Mimi and I went up to Croton-on-Hudson to visit Lisa, Andrew and Luna, and while we were there we decided to go get ice cream at The Blue Pig.


March 24th, 2019 − Didn't do anything fun today because I had to work. #SundayLibrarian


This week was extra boring. Next week I have some fun things planed.

No comments :

Post a Comment