MENU

March 11, 2019

This Is Thirty-Four | Week One

As you may or may not know, last Monday was my thirty-fourth birthday. And in honor of my thirty-fourth year of life and the fact that I deem thirty-four to be my lucky number, I've decided that I'm going to take a photo every day for the next year. So every Monday for the next fifty-two weeks I will be posting my daily photos from the previous week. Here's week one...

March 4th, 2019 All I wanted for dinner on my birthday was Cuban food, so I made myself some.


March 5th, 2019 − Random call numbers from the books I cataloged the week before.


March 6th, 2019 − A note from my Page who just resigned because she got a new job in the field she loves.


March 7th, 2019 − Picked up some goodies from the local health food store.


March 8th, 2019 − Day and I went to the mall to see if we could find new outfits for my birthday party the next day (We didn't) and we saw this mug at Charming Charlie.


March 9th, 2019 − Complementary drink from the bar at the AC Hotel because I yelled at the person at the front desk for my reservation being screwed up.


March 10th, 2019 − Margarita pizza from my birthday brunch at Sotto 13.

No comments :

Post a Comment