MENU

April 30, 2019

Stuck In My Head: It's Gonna Be Me

For the past like five days I've had "It's Gonna Be Me" by N'Sync stuck in my head. Like, so much so that I wore an N'Sync shirt to Brooklyn on Saturday and when I was asked why I was wearing it, I replied "Because it's gonna be May..." Yeah, I know. I'm lame.

But really, do any of you get "It's Gonna Be Me" stuck in their head this time of year? Is it just me?


Also, is anyone else as excited as I am about all of the N'Sync reunion tour rumors after Joey, JC, Chris and Lance performed with Ariana Grande at Coachella? My inner twelve-year-old is so pumped about the idea. I mean, it would be sad if Justin didn't tour with them but I'd still go see them.

But that all being said, here it is so that you can have it stuck in your head also...

No comments :

Post a Comment