MENU

May 1, 2019

Month In Review: April 2019


♥ Going to Raf and Kristen's wedding reception and chillin' with my sister, Nick, Day, Toni, etc.
♥ My sister and Mimi coming over my apartment for dinner.
♥ Celebrating Easter weekend with my family.
♥ Yvette and Michael coming to visit.
♥ Coloring Easter eggs with Toni and the kids for the third year in a row.
♥ Exploring Greenpoint with Justin, Day and Ryan.
♥ Hatching chicks at the library.
♥ Game of Thrones.
♥ Rumors about N'Sync having a reunion tour after Joey, JC, Chris and Lance performed at Coachella.

Random Saturday In Queens In Huji
Forgotten Photos From My iPhone
Overdue Archives | Adventures In Costa Rica
Exploring Greenpoint (Brooklyn) In Huji



Bong Appétit Cook Off (2019 - Present)
Double Shot at Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny (2019 - Present)
Portals To Hell (2019 - Present)



https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/david-tennant-does-a-podcast-with/id1450005207?mt=2

No comments :

Post a Comment