MENU

May 6, 2019

What I Bought | Sephora Beauty Insider Sale Edition

As you may or may not know, Sephora has Beauty Insider Sales biannually and this year's Spring Bonus is ending at midnight tonight. And because I am a makeup junkie who enjoys knowing what other people are purchasing and loving, I thought that I'd share with all of you what I ended up buying from the sale as of thus far. But first here is the breakdown of the discounts from the website...
https://www.sephora.com/beauty/spring-bonus?icid2=persistentbanner1_multi-world_promo_aprilspringbonus360_heyvib_us-ca_desktop_image_050219
I am a VIB, which means that I spend $350+ a year and thus I get 15% off during the sale. I also pay $15.00 a year for the Sephora FLASH Subscription, aka 2-day shipping. All which means that I have almost everyone I know asking me to order them stuff this weekend because no one else (Minus Day and Liz) spends as much money as I do at Sephora yearly.

Now that I've confirmed that I am a ridiculous makeup addict, here are the goodies that I purchased for myself over the weekend...

Everything but the brow gel is an item that I've never tried before. So I'm excited to play around with some new products later on this week.

Have you picked up anything from the sale? Are you thinking about picking anything up? What tier Beauty Insider are you? Or do you not care about beauty products at all? Lemme know!

BONUS
Here are the items my sister had me order for her...

2 comments :

  1. I am Rouge. Because I am bonkers. I mostly like skin care products and hair stuff but I did buy some Charlotte Tilbury powder and Milk Makeup's eye pigment in Hotel Lobby. I'm excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous you're Rouge! I've only almost hit Rouge once.

      You'll have to let me know how you like the Charlotte Tilbury powder. I've been wanting to try her products but haven't gotten around to it.

      I love Milk products!

      Delete