MENU

August 18, 2019

Wishlist | Sephora Beauty Insider Summer Bonus Edition

As you may or may not know, Sephora has Beauty Insider Sales biannually and this year's Summer Bonus for Rouge and VIB members starts this week. So I thought that I'd share my current wishlist and what I was contemplating getting from the sale. But first here is the breakdown of the discounts from the website...


In terms of wishlists, this isn't a particularly extravagant one. Like yeah, I kinda sorta want a Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer ($399.00) but I didn't find the need to put it on this list. These are all things that I want right now but I don't necessarily need.


So yeah, those are things I want but in reality I'll probably just end up getting these...


In addition to the goodies above, I'm currently debating what foundation I want to get because I ran out of my Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Soft Blur ($30.00) and am currently too dark for my Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation ($64.00).


Are you thinking about picking anything up? What foundation do you like? What tier Beauty Insider are you? Or do you not care about beauty products at all? Lemme know!

No comments :

Post a Comment