MENU

August 22, 2019

Squad Fishing Trip

Last weekend a bunch of us went fishing on one of the boats from the Laura Lee Fleet out of Captree State Park here on Long Island. Here are some of the photos I took in Huji Cam...


I was planning on taking way more photos (Especially of the squad) than I did but the trip was kind of a cluster fuck. Toni and Jamie both got sick while on the boat (We might have gone out drinking the night before, which in hindsight was a horrible idea). Chris, who is the reason we threw this shindig together, got scare of being on the boat and spent almost the entire trip in the cabin with Toni. So because of those reasons and actually fishing while on the boat, taking photos fell by the wayside.

But yeah, it was an interesting trip. I don't know if we'll ever go on another squad fishing trip but I think I'm okay with that.

Would you attempt to orchestrate a trip like this with your friend? Lemme know!

No comments :

Post a Comment