MENU

September 28, 2019

Still Getting Ready For Thailand

Recently Justin and I decided to switch up the itinerary for our upcoming trip to Thailand by adding stops in Bangkok and Khao Sok National Park. So now we're trying to figure out what we want to do while in those places, thus causing us to go and do more research. And since you all know I love collecting links to articles and blog posts about wherever I'm going, I had to put all my new information together (In addition to the ones I found back in February, which you can find here) to share with you all because someone might find it useful.

Here's what I've put together during this round of searching...

A Broken Backpack
Bangkok Glutton
Castaway With Crystal -- 12 Enriching Free Things To Do In Bangkok, Thailand
Goats On The Road
Home Is Where Your Bag Is
Living Nomads
NOMADasaurus
Once Upon A Journey
Passport Symphony
Places Of Juma
Salt In Our Hair
Sea Of Blush -- 10 Things To Do In Bangkok Thailand That Are Totally Instagrammable
South East Asia Backpacker
The Northern Boy
The Pinay Solo Backpacker
The Yogi Wanderer -- Best Day Trips From Bangkok According To Travel Bloggers
Travel In Our Eyes
Travel Triangle
We Are Travel Girls
Wild & Away
Will Fly For Food
World Travel Family

In addition to reading various blog posts about Bangkok and Khao Sok National Park, I've also been watching videos about staying at Our Jungle House in Khao Sok because Justin wants to stay in a tree house and I'm very apprehensive because I don't like bugs (Like I don't even like butterflies). So I'm trying to see if I can muster up the courage to stay in a tree house with bugs, snakes and monkeys.

No comments :

Post a Comment