MENU

October 29, 2020

Movie Teaser Trailer | Halloween Kills

As you may or may not know, I adore the Halloween (1978) franchise. So obviously I had to share the teaser trailer for Halloween Kills (2021)  that just dropped with all of you.


Genre: Horror, Thriller
Cast: Cailee Spaeny, Gideon Adlon, Lovie Simone, Zoey Luna, Nicholas Galitzine, Michelle Monaghan and David Duchovny 
Director: David Gordon Green
Producers: Douglas Wick, Lucy Fisher and Jason Blum 
Executive Producers: Andrew Fleming, Lucas Wiesendanger, Daniel Bekerman, Beatriz Sequeira, Jeanette Volturno, Couper Samuelson, Zoe Lister-Jones and Natalia Anderson
Rated: R

I know it's just a teaser trailer, but what do you think? I honestly wasn't the biggest fan of Halloween (2018) but I'm still going to watch this either On Demand or in theaters if the world is back to normal by then. I'm just a sucker for Michael and Laurie.

No comments :

Post a Comment