MENU

August 1, 2021

Month-In-Review: July 2021


♥ Going to Immersive Van Gogh with my sister, Erik and Mimi.
♥ Watching Laveau and Zuulie learn how to interact with each other.
♥ Not having the Delta variant of COVID (Justin & I were super sick for a bit this month).
♥ Meeting the newest member of our crew, Amanda's one-month-old daughter.
♥ Having brunch with Day, Toni, Ryan and Tom.
♥ Wandering around Dumbo with Day and Justin.
♥ Going to the beach with Day, Toni, Jamie and Maddie.
♥ Justin's family coming over for a pool party.
♥ Planning our third annual Beer Olympics.
♥ My mom coming over to help me build my coffee bar while Justin was away.
♥ Posting my first TikTok video (@MisfitLibrarian)




The Sopranos (1999 - 2007)
Cat People (2021 - Present)
Kitty Love: An Homage to Cats (2021)
Glow Up: The Next Makeup Star (2019 - Present)
American Horror Stories (2021 - Present)

"Star Fish" by Lisa Fipps

No comments :

Post a Comment