MENU

January 24, 2022

Recovering From COVID

As you may or may not know, I got COVID right after Christmas and was banished to my bedroom to quarantine through the first week of January. And even though I've tested negative since, I'm still suffering from fatigue and insomnia. So, if anyone has been wondering where I've been (Especially those who follow me on Instagram), I've been spending almost all of my down time napping or trying to relax because I've never been this tired in my life. 

It's honestly been terrible and I'm just hoping it subsides soon. Especially because I'm about to go to Puerto Rico with Justin to visit Day and Ryan, and I just want to be able to have a good time. I've been looking forward to going down there with Justin for months and having these lingering symptoms is horrible. 

So, hopefully I'll feel better once I'm down in the tropical weather. I doubt it, but one can wish.

No comments :

Post a Comment