MENU

May 23, 2010

What You See Is What You Get...


This blog is basically going to be about the randomness that is my life. As you will eventually be able to tell, I am an obnoxious and unique individual -- or as Lenni (my best friend at work) would say, I'm a "special snowflake." So, if you enjoy the ramblings of a crazy librarian-to-be join me on my adventures, if you don't peace out!



I'll leave you will some random tidbits about myself...
♥ I'm a quarter of a century old
♥ I've worked at my public library for almost six year
♥ I've been a page, a circulation clerk & a processing clerk
♥ I enjoy dying my hair odd colors & wearing wigs
♥ I am a wealth of stupid knowledge
♥ I have a BA in English
♥ I'm addicted to nail polish
♥ My collections at work are non-fiction and comics/manga
♥ I've been dating my boyfriend (Justin) for seven years
♥ I love being a librarian
♥ Almost all my friends are gay
♥ I curse like a sailor

No comments :

Post a Comment