MENU

June 24, 2010

Bulletin Boards...

Since I kept talking about setting up for the reading club, I thought I should post the pictures of the bulletin boards that I made for it. I mean, they aren't the best boards I've ever made but they are perfectly fine for what we need them for.

The first one is the Tween/Teen club board, it is a surf shack/tiki hut and the other one is for all of the other two clubs (Read-to-Me and School-Aged), it is obviously an under water scene.

The Tween/Teen board took me hours to make because I had to staple hundreds of tiny pieces of paper to create the roof of the shack/hut. I had "Favorite Page #2" helping me with it when I started and I think he wanted to kill me. It took forever and a year, but I enjoy the way it looks as do my coworkers.

Side note: I have told all of my coworkers in the department that if they catch anyone destroying my boards that they need to kick the perpetrator out for a week on the grounds of destroying library property.

No comments :

Post a Comment