MENU

June 12, 2010

Graduations, Sex & Cuban Food...

Yesterday I was super busy, thus I didn't get to post so I'm going to make up for that today.

The day started off with Justin's little sister's pre-school graduation and showcase. It was really cute -- Gotta love a room full of four and five-year-olds singing and dancing. After her graduation/showcase his family and I went out for breakfast at the restaurant that my sister & Nicole work at. Nicole just so happen to be working and I made plans with her to have dinner with Erin at this Cuban restaurant a couple of towns over.

When breakfast was finished I had to go to work. While at work I found out another set of kids were caught having sex in our auditorium. We are having a sex epidemic! It is like a sex crazied outbreak monkey has attacked the tweens/teens of my library. Honestly, I'm very hard to offend and I have my own twisted set of morals so it is pretty messed up that these kids have seemed to disgust me -- Missy is also not amused.

We also had anothr nuke go off in the picture book room. I swear to God I'm taking those toys out of that room when I go to work on Sunday. Screw everyone.

After work I went and had dinner with Erin and Nicole. We had a great Cuban meal -- I have very high standards for Cuban food because I'm half Cuban and my dad has taught my sister & I to be super picky about our food. I got to meet the owner and she was über nice.

By the time we got out of the restaurant it was after 9pm. I drove the girls home, dropped off the food my father asked me to pick up for him and drove to Justin's apartment with his dinner.

No comments :

Post a Comment