MENU

June 3, 2010

Pure Boyish Insanity...

Yesterday was my first day back at work after my mini vacation. It was mostly a boring day until one of my favorite kids came in. He came in telling me he needed to write a paper for his theology class about "why sex was bad and why God was good" -- this kid is an Atheist attending an all boys Catholic High School. So, he was telling me how he wanted to write the hokiest paper he could imagine that opened with "My God is a good God" and no reference sources. Me being the dorky librarian with a degree in English wasn't going to let him not have any sources, so I went on a mission to find him this book that I accidentally bought a year or so ago about teens, dating and religion -- unfortunately I couldn't find it because we never put it in the collection and tossed it. So, that was the highlight of yesterday work wise.

I did come home to find that my passport had finally arrived and I am über happy about it. It makes Europe seem more real. I honestly cannot wait to go.
As you can see I've already begun to buy little odds and ends for the trip. In the picture is my bad ass travel pillow/blanket combo, the mini travel journal I will be using to document my trip seeing as I'm not bringing my laptop with me and my spankin' new passport. Europe or bust!

No comments :

Post a Comment