MENU

July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Erin...

Miss Erin drank too much at a family function last night thus causing an epic fail of a day. We were supposed to go wine tasting and such, which obviously isn't happening seeing as I'm sitting in her recliner watching her half dead on her couch as she throws up bile in a garbage can. She is a hot mess right now.

I was mad at her because I woke up at 7:00am to clean up Justin's apartment before she and some other people were supposed to come over. I cleaned, did laundry, took a shower, put make up on, woke Justin up at 8:ooam before finding out that Erin had a hangover and we weren't going anywhere. Which obviously didn't fair well with either of us. Got into a fight with Justin and drove to Erin's to yell at her, but then I saw her and I couldn't yell at her because she looked über pathetic. So we're watching Silence of the Lambs (1991).

No comments :

Post a Comment