MENU

July 19, 2010

My Life In Bullets...

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever even though I posted crap on Saturday. So here are the past couple of days (non-work relatedness) in bullets...
  • Was taken to two malls in one day by Justin
  • Went to Ikea® & bought tables for my card catalog cabinet
  • Went to Old Navy® twice in a three day span
  • Ate Red Mango®
  • Looked at fishies in the fish store
  • Bought Justin's grandfather a birthday present
  • Watched baseball games on TV
  • Forced Justin to buy a suit for his friend's wedding that we are attending in like two weeks in Philadelphia, PA
  • Bought stuff for Europe (i.e. - handheld fan & a wall adapter)
  • Ate at a new Mexican restaurant
  • Reserved an iPhone® 4 that Justin is buying me
  • Watched The Invention of Lying (2009) with Erin & Charles
  • Watched True Blood (2008-Present) at Erin's
  • Shopped at Marshalls®, Nordstrom Rack® and H&M®

No comments :

Post a Comment