MENU

September 21, 2010

Busy Busy Busy...

I've been extra busy now that I've tacked 10 hours of internship on top of my normal work schedule. I've been using my lunch hour to do intern-ish stuff and I've been staying after work so that I can bang this thing out as soon as I can -- I was in the library from 9am - 9pm yesterday. I need to get this internship done and finally become a real librarian.

On the plus side I'll have more to write about in terms of odd things that happen because there are some freaks downstairs. Speaking of freaks, yesterday myself and the two librarians I was with were yelled at by a little Hispanic lady who is always asking for people to recommend movies to her and denies everything you hand her after wasting twenty to thirty minutes of your time -- One of the librarians thinks that she is illiterate. She was yelling that we were "useless" and asked us why we were there because we weren't helping people and we should be helping people, blah blah blah blah blah...

So, yeah... it should be interesting downstairs. I'll keep you posted.

No comments :

Post a Comment