MENU

October 5, 2010

Today...

When ever the weather is bad people tend to stay out of the library (at least my library, I don't know about others), so honestly nothing major or crazy exciting has happened in the past week and a half. Like today I spent the day formatting the artwork of the winning bookmark contest designs, driving all the way to one of our other branches to do Preschool Storytime with zero children, interning on Adult Reference and sitting around at the Youth Services Reference Desk hoping I could help some with something or at least yell at a child.

The most excitement I've had at work within the past week has been while I've been downstairs interning at Adult Reference. I've witnessed several old people go bat shit for really stupid reasons -- None that I can honestly recall properly to describe to you all. Next time it happens I promise I'll blog about it ASAP so I remember.

No comments :

Post a Comment