MENU

November 21, 2010

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part One...

I finally went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2010) today with Justin, my sister and Erin -- I say finally because I've seen all of the other movies with the exception of the first one at midnight. I have to start out by saying that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is actually the only Harry Potter book that I've only read once, so I only vaguely remember the book. I think that this was a good thing because every time I've re-read a book before the movies I've been disappointed about something -- I know, I know the books are big... Blah blah blah. But it still doesn't change how I feel. That being said, I really enjoyed this movie. I left the theater happy with what I saw and wishing that it was one super long movie instead of two. Everyone else I went with enjoyed it also -- Justin, Erin and I all read the books and my sister didn't. So I would very much so tell everyone to see this movie if your into Mr. Potter.

No comments :

Post a Comment