MENU

December 1, 2010

Split Shift...

Today sucked. Not because anything particularly bad happened, but because I had to work a split shift and I got sick towards the end of the first part of my day. So I ended up going home, making soup and falling asleep on the couch. This slight bit of peacefulness was interrupted by multiple text messages from various people at the library saying that my Department Head was looking for me. Apparently she forgot my exact hours and thought I was supposed to come back at 5:00pm instead of 6:00pm, because of this I ended up leaving my house earlier than I wanted and went back to work to bitch at her -- She felt bad. I spent the rest of my split doing nothing. I basically sat at my desk for three hours feeling crappy. Split shifts suck!

No comments :

Post a Comment