MENU

December 12, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Friday night was the Library's holiday party. As soon as I punched out at 5:00pm I grabbed Lenni and we headed over to the restaurant where the party was being held to have "apƩritifs" before hand with a couple of other people. My sister showed up a half an hour after we go there to join us and by 6:00pm everyone that was coming was there. I thankfully got to sit at the cool kids table this year (the last time I went to a holiday party Justin and I somehow ended up at the reject table with one of my friends). My table had fun, the food was alright and there was unlimited wine and beer, so it was a good evening.

Saturday I worked from 9:00am to 4:30pm with "Sarah" and the Department Head. At some point in the day I hurt my back, which ruined the rest of my weekend.

Today I was in so much pain that Justin had to take me to the local emergency room. I had x-rays taken and I sat around for hours for them to tell me it was muscular and that I needed to rest for a couple of days (I have a doctors note stating that I can't go to work until Wednesday). I did get a shot of something in the arm and a Vicodin at the hospital, plus prescriptions for 600mg Motrin, muscle relaxers and some emergency Vicodin. The meds have kicked in so I'm feeling a lot better now, but I'm sleepy.

No comments :

Post a Comment