MENU

January 6, 2012

Questions For A Bookworm...

I saw that Sophie from Her Library Adventure had this survey up and I just had to do it.

If you could ask a favourite author just one
question, what would it be?

Chuck Palahniuk, how do you come up with all of this screwed up stuff?! I love it!

If an author gave you the chance to rewrite or to
change the fate of a book character, who would you chose?

Hedwig wouldn't have died in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling.

Did your parents read stories to you when you were little?
If yes are there any special ones you remember the most?

My father used to make up stories for my sister and I. So the stories I remember the most were there Spanish stories that my Abuela used to read my sister and I. I honestly don't know the name of the book. All I know is that she read us these stories about witches and such from this old yellow book she had.

What do you like more the smell of old antiquarian books
or the smell of new fresh ones you just bought?

Old books hands down. There is nothing like the smell of old books.

You get the opportunity to choose between to secret talents: either to be able to make things come to life through reading them or the gift to read yourself into a book. Which one would you like to have?
I think I'd like to be able to read myself into a book. I'd have a ball exploring the worlds of my favorite books.

Do you have a favourite children’s book or a favourite fairy tale?
I love Madeline by by Ludwig Bemelmans, just about every
Mo Willems book and The Random House Book of Poetry for Children
.

Someone would talk to your friends and ask them
to compare you to a book character.
With who do you think would they compare you?

My father would tell you I'm like Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
by Roald Dahl at times. Which unfortunately is true.

Tell me the name of a writer who you would like to have as a friend.
I think I'd like to have F. Scott Fitzgerald as a friend or maybe Stephen King.

You can hide in a written down world for only one
night into which world do you escape?

Oh, this one is hard. I'd love to party at Gatsby's, but I would also want
to wander around Wonderland or maybe visit Oz.

You have to flee to an unknown place and all you can
take with you are three books of all the ones you own.
Which three ones do you put into your bag?

#1. Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk
#2. The Godfather by Mario Puzo
#3. The Complete Works of Lewis Carroll by Lewis Carroll

No comments :

Post a Comment