MENU

April 30, 2011

Pretty Pretty Princess...

Thursday night one of Maria and Erin's friends threw a Princess/Royal Wedding sleepover and I got invited. We all got dressed up, wore crowns, played princess games, watched Royal Wedding stuff, ate sweets and most importantly we drank.

We all tried to stay up to watch the Royal Wedding live, which kinda sorta happened -- We were all drifting in and out of sleep while watching it. We did all see Kate's arrival to Westminster Abbey and her dress, which to be honest was the most important thing to all of us aside from the kiss on the balcony at Buckingham Palace.

After some how watching them leave Westminster Abbey we all went to sleep and woke up around 11:30am. I don't know about everyone else but I had a wicked hangover. So Erin and I made tea and heated up the lemon scones that I had made the night before and started watching more wedding stuff until we were both tired of laying around the living room. Once that happened we both got our stuff and left. I went home and basically slept off my hangover -- That is how I spent Friday.

It was a much needed boost from all of the crap I've been dealing with for the past two weeks. I'm glad I went even though I had a hangover.

No comments :

Post a Comment