MENU

May 31, 2011

Busting My Ass...

While I was trying to reach for folders hidden under my desk for my Department Head today I fell off my chair, busted my ass and slammed my back (directly on my spine) against the corner of said desk which is made of metal. After it happened I was forced to fill out my own accident form because my Department Head was busy -- She thought it would be good for me to learn how to fill out the form. So, you can probably guess that I've not had such a great day.

This incident was proceeded by a group of teens and their aunt who wouldn't get off of our computers, a bitchy middle school aged girl that I had to put in her place and chocolate peanut butter ice cream -- The ice cream was the highlight of my day.

I hope tomorrow goes a little better and my back stops hurting.

No comments :

Post a Comment