MENU

May 22, 2011

One Year Blogiversary...

A year ago today I began to share my misadventures with all of you and I wanted to thank those of you that have been reading my blog, my tweets and all of my other randomness.

In the past year I’ve traveled to nine different countries, graduated with my MLIS, been to numerous meetings and conventions, dealt with crazy patrons and stupid coworkers, gone on road trips, made new friends, dyed my hair at least four different colors, gone to more baseball games than you all have probably cared to read about, been asked to be a bridesmaid, fought and made up with various people, gotten drunk on more than one occasion and created at least a little bit of chaos in the library.

I hope that more of the above, as well as the opportunity for new adventures arise this year and for many more years to come. As long as I am living my life and having adventures I’ll continue blogging and I hope that you all will continue to follow my journey through life.

Thank you for supporting me!

No comments :

Post a Comment