MENU

June 28, 2011

Damn Knee...

About twenty minutes before I was supposed to be at work my right knee decided it hated me and my knee cap popped out of its socket. I called the library, said I was going to be late, wrapped my knee up in an bandage, elevated it for a bit and headed into work. Which sucked because when I got into work I found out that I was going to be stuck alone with "Julia" for several hours.

"Julia" did not make my day any easier. She didn't help anyone and I ended up limping around the library trying to find materials for all of the patrons. It was so irritating, I wanted to scream at her but God knows that is what she wants. Eventually "Emily" came in and saved the day, she is currently running around with the patrons so I don't hurt myself any further.

No comments :

Post a Comment