MENU

June 10, 2011

Trash Folder Finder...

"Julia" once again proved she is an idiot. She walks into the office asking me if I had my flier for a meeting being offered because she lost hers and she can't find her trash folder on Gmail to print it from the e-mail she got from the listserv. My Department Head started questioning her about not being able to find her trash folder and told her to open her Gmail account so she could help her try to find it. As she is opening Gmail she is saying that she tried for an hour to find her trash folder and couldn't find it. I walked up behind her once she had it open, clicked two things, told her there is was and walked away. She just looked at me stuttering that she looked all over for it. When I sat back down at my desk my Department Head asked me if I showed her how to do it, I said "Hell no, that costs extra. You guys don't pay me enough to teach the staff how to use their e-mail accounts." She just looked at me and sighed.

"Julia" has asked me to teach her how to forward e-mails and now this? This bitch is constantly taking college level computer courses, which I'm guessing she fails because how can you take course about various programs and not be able to find your trash folder?!?!!! Someone needs to take this woman out back and put her out of her misery.

No comments :

Post a Comment