MENU

July 25, 2011

ABC's Of The Misfit...

A. Age: 26

B. Bed size: King, all to myself.

C. Chore that you hate: Folding and hanging laundry.

D. Dogs: I am not a fan of dogs, I'm a total cat person.

E. Essential start to your day: Shower.

F. Favorite color: Hot pink and black (I'm really 16-years-old inside).

G. Gold or Silver: Gold. I want the gold!

H. Height: 5’5.5"

I. Instruments you play: None, I was a chorus kid.

J. Job title: Youth Services Department Librarian Trainee

K. Kids: None, but I bet I know how to handle them better than most.

L. Live: New York

M. Mother’s name: Now, if I won't tell you mine why would I tell you hers?

N. Nicknames: Misfit

O. Overnight hospital stays: Once.

P. Pet peeve: Stupid people.

Q. Quote from a movie: “Nothing is what it seems” – The Labyrinth.

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: Little sister.

T. Time you wake up: 7:45am when I work 9am-5pm/11:45am when I work 1pm-9pm

U. Underwear: Whatever is clean.

V. Vegetable you hate: Broccoli.

W. What makes you run late: My father.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, right knee and left ankle.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Lots! Spinach fish, cakes, black bean & corn salsa, etc.

Z. Zoo animal: Do ducks count? I love ducks.

No comments :

Post a Comment